Saturday, November 1, 2008

Yesterday Halloween, Today Christmas!




Hey everybody, so here is a shot of my two boys last night for halloween, Colin, the 8year old is in the Skeleton costume and Aidan the 5 year old is Batman. My daughter Kaitlyn is posed with her friend "Beanie" Kaitlyn is the one with the wig, dressed as "Bride of Dracula" mohaha(a moohaha, just felt appropriate there)

So Halloween is over and today is Christmas:) It may seem weird but my inlaws leave for Texas for 5 months on Nov. 5th so this year our Christmas with them is Nov.1st, today. It should be a good time, my Mother In Law makes a great dinner and my wife does all the desserts, there are about 16 of us there today, it makes for a nice time. And hey, this way I actually get to eat my xmas dinner, not drink it through a straw like I will later next month!

L8R, Wayne

No comments: