Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just a Quickie

Just a quick post this morning, I was up late last night working and have to head to work very soon, but I thought I would just drop a quick line to everyone to say hello.

I am now seven days away from surgery! That, to me, is incredible, it feels like only yesterday that I was walking into Barix for the first time, wondering what this place could hold for me. Who knew at the time that it would be the start of a journey that would lead to a whole new life for me?

Excited and nervous, those are my feelings at this point, talk to you folks later,

Wayne

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I cant believe that you only have 5 days till surgery!!!! It coming up so fast Wayne!!
I will try to get up to see you on the 17th.My 2 week check up is at 5pm so we will have to see how things go.

Im so very happy for you! Tell your awesoem wife hi!!

Hugs
KElly