Sunday, November 23, 2008

What'd I do? Jinx myself?

I am a little more sore today... not sure if I overdid the walking yesterday, just around the house, but I try to get in more steps each time I do it. I have not had any pain meds since last night at 11pm either, so that probably has something to do with it as well.

Had a good shake this morning, it is kind of a combo of 2 different ones so here is the recipe...

Double CHocolate Peanut Butter Shake

1/2 cup milk
1 scoop Matrix 5.0 chocolate whey
1 package swiss miss sugar free hot cocoa mix
1 tbsn peanut butter
4 large ice cubes

put in the bullet and blast away. It is very sweet but I find it easy to get down and has absolutely no whey taste at all. And better yet, made the way I have here it is 39.5 grams of protein, which can really help you reach that goal. Especially me, since mine is 99 grams a day.

Have my uncles funeral tomorrow, not sure how I am going to pull it oof, the pain levels are pretty high and the funeral is an hour from my home, but I will figure something out. My wife and two oldest kids went today to be with the family as our ambassadors, so to speak.

I guess that's all for now,

L8R

Wayne

No comments: