Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Almost there now!

Well, it's getting real close now. Tomorrow is the big day, but today, wow, no fun at all.

My lovely wife, Tena, made me a couple bowls of jello before heading to work this morning, so I have that, some broth, no sugar added dole popsicles and water to choose from today. I have been drinking a lot of water trying to keep my stomach full and then when I get hungry(like all the time so far) I am trying some jello to "fill the void".

As per the hospital instructions I took 2 dulcolax laxitives at 10am, nothing happening there yet, thank god, I am not looking forward to that:)

All seems to be set for tomorrow, we will be leaving the house right after dropping the kids at school(they go to the neighbours after school and stay until friday) to make sure we allow for the border if they pull us in or ask us a bunch of questions. I figure, if I have to wait around here, whats the difference if I wait around in the hospital, at least I will be there already.

So take care everybody, I am sure it will be a few days before I am able to post anything, I'll see you on the otherside!

Wayne

4 comments:

kofctim said...

Hi Wayne,
Just want to wish you well. We will be thinking of you as you start this journey,see you on Thursday or Friday.
Tim

Kelly said...

Yeah Wayne, your time is here!!!youll be a LOSER tomorrow night!!

Congrates!!

Hugs
kelly

Stacey said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I will be thinking about you all day! xoxo

Tammy said...

HEY WAYNE IT IS TAMMY AND MIKE CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK .I HOPE EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY AND SORRY ABOUT YOUR UNCLE .WE ARE THINKING OF YOU...TAKE CARE