Monday, November 10, 2008

In the big T O!

Hey there everybody....

Well, I made it into Toronto today, am going to be here for the week working. It's a really nice change of pace from what I normally do, and I love it, love every second of it. It would be my dream job full time, but alas, I don't think that is in the cards for me, but here's dreamin'.

Got a hold of my cousin today that lives in Toronto and we are going to do dinner on Thursday with his family and one of my Aunt's. This side of the family I don't get to see very often and I think I will tell them what is going on with my surgery as they have not heard about it yet. I am really looking forward to seeing my cous and hanging out with him for the night, we only see each other once every few years so it should be a good time.

I am trying to answer all my emails for you, but honestly, I never knew that many people were reading my blog, I only have 13 followers as of today, but I am getting a lot of email questions from more than them so I will do my best to answer those questions as soon as I can. Remember though, I am no expert, everything I have learned was gotten online, that's not to say I won't answer you, just letting you know. I do enjoy reading your emails and comments and responding to you all, so thanks for continuing to come by and have a great night!

Being away from home makes the working out tough, but luckily the hotel I am in has a great gym and pool area, which I am going to make use of tonight and then again in the morning.

L8R

No comments: