Saturday, November 22, 2008

3 days Post Op

Today I am feeling a little better than yesterday, in fact I find every hour gets a little easier than the previous one. Yesterday I was able to get in 50 of my 64 ounces of liquid with 44g of my 99g of protein as well.
I am on track to do much better than that today as I had a Matrix 5.0 Double chocolate shake for breakfast - 37g protein - and a 42g protein bullet in my water, of which I have around 20 ounces down so far. My wife is going to pick up some new england clam chowder soup, I will blend it, strain it and drink it for my dinner and that should give me another 12 g of protein or so, getting me pretty close to goal.

The great thing about Dr. Nunn is that he only has you do liquid stage for three days and then you start the puree. I know it doesn't sound like much fun, but it has to be more flavour than just liquids.

Yesterday I was taking pain meds every 4 hours on the dot, today I had a dose at 5am and another at 1pm so that is tapering off as well. I know others that have said they only took a couple doses once arriving home but not me:)

So that was just a little update and I will post more tomorrow or the next day,

Bye for now,

Wayne

No comments: