Tuesday, November 25, 2008

KABLAH

Feeling kind of blah today. Had my usual protein shake for breakfast, skipped my snack cause I just wasn't hungry(Iknow bad)and am trying to force myself up to get a lunchtime thing going. I just don't want to eat anything and it is becomming very hard to tell myself that I have to. I do realize that I do have to, that without the nutrients I will get weak, so I will do it, I just won't be happy about it.

Painwise, I am better today, it's after 1pm and I have not had any meds and feel okay about that. It really does get a little easier each day.

Thank you for all your kind messages, calls and emails, they really do make me feel better. I think it's a bit of a funk I am in is all, "get up, watch tv, walk, computer, walk, bathroom, walk - repeat. These are my days right now and it just is getting a bit trying.

Anyway, I'm done grousing for today, tomorrow is a new day and I know it will be a better one.

Take care everybody,

Wayne

1 comment:

Tammy said...

HEY WAYNE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK .I AM GLAD THAT YOUR NOT IN TOO MUCH PAIN JUST THINK OF HOW REWARDING THE END OUTCOME WILL BE :) HEY JUST THINK IN THE SUMMER TIME ILL KEEP YA WALKING WITH THAT DELICIOUS TRAY OF JELLO SHOTS LOL
I HOPE YOU HAVE ABETTER DAY TOMORROW KEEP YOUR CHIN UP :)YOUR DOING GREAT