Thursday, November 13, 2008

5 days to go!

Hey there Bloggers!

Well, 5 days until the big day, I am still in Toronto, had a wonderful evening at my cousin's place, not too far from my hotel. We had a nice dinner and then afterwards I told them all about my surgery and decision to do this and they were so supportive, it was great!

I also talked to my wife tonight and she told me they called from Barix and I have to arrive at 12 noon on Wednesday the 19th. I kind of wished it would have been a morning surgery but hey, beggars can't be choosers right?

Tomorrow I will head out from Toronto and make the 4 1/2 hour drive home, hopefully I will get away shortly after lunch to beat all the bad traffic, this city is CRAZY with traffic.

That's it for me, beddie bye time, night all.

Wayne

No comments: