Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009!

So here we are, it's new years eve 2008, tomorrow brings another year. For me, it will be a year of new and fresh things. I will continue to lose weight and feel better, I will work on learning to love myself a little bit and I will never, I repeat, never, look back, other than to motivate myself to move forward.

This has been a challenging year for my family as well. They have had to endure the grumpy me, the disatisfied with myself me, the "bad" me. In the new year I plan on making a lot of changes in my life, many of which I have already started, but will continue with. Not the least of which is treating my family with more respect. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I beat my kids or cheat on my wife, it's more the subtle things. When I would feel down about myself I, like many others, would take it out on those closest to me, the ones that care the most. When you say it out loud it sure doesn't make much sense to behave like that.

I love my wife and all three of my little rugrats with everything I am, I will start to show it to them more in 2009 and also to myself.

I hope that everyone reading my blog has had a great 2008, despite the economies of both countries and that you can leap over your hurdles in 2009 like an olympic champion!

Happy New Year Everyone,

Wayne

2 comments:

Diminishing Dawn said...

Happy New Year Wayne!

gigigal said...

Welcome to the year of Gail and Wayne!