Saturday, January 31, 2009

Finally, A New Post. But what to talk about?

So here I am, another Saturday going by and I haven't posted in a while... I actually had someone give me a little crap because of it and so I figured I better get something out...

Well, we all know from my past posts that I have had a stall already and I am in the middle of another one. I haven't lost a whole lot in the past couple of weeks because I have been a little lazy and a lot sick. The horrible cold that is going around made it's way into my house and for the first time I was the one to get it before anyone else. That, I find very annoying because when I get sick I love to blame others for making me this way. Unfortunately for me, this time, they could all put the blame on me. So I was sick for a week and everyone else caught it, then something that I hate happened, I got sick again, right as the last of the kids was getting over their cold, I come down with another one, so that was another week shot.

Because of being sick(that's my story and I'm stickin' to it) I have not been to the gym in over two weeks and at my most sick point my fluid and protein intake was, simply put, dismal.

Now, I have started to get back on track with liquids and protein, although I seem to not be able to get as much in me in a sitting as I could before I got sick.

I know the scale hasn't moved all that much in two weeks but I am still proud of my overall accomplishment so far of 67lbs lost, not to mention that I do see the inches tearing away at a rapid pace. Clothes are more of a pain in the butt than they have ever been for me. I honestly thought it would be fun, and to be truthful maybe it is a little, but it is annoying to wear something one day only to put it on the next and it's just draping off my body... I know, stop your complaining right? Now you sound like my wife:)

Tonight marks the first time my wonderful wife and I get to go out on a date since my surgery. Tonight we are headed to Ceasars Windsor to be in a taping of the new Howie Mandel show called Howie do it. We are both really excited as it should be a really good time, beforehand we are going to go out for dinner somewhere and as usual I hope that there will be something on the menu for me.

I apologize for not updating more regularly and promise to do that as much as possible, although I do head back to work on Monday after being off since November 15th, but will do my best.

Take Care everybody!

Wayne

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

How was the show you lucky thing? I love Howie Mandel... he's so funny! Sorry to hear about you guys getting sick, we've all got it here too. But at least we all got it about the same time.... hopefully we won't have round 2 as my surgery's in 2 weeks!