Thursday, February 12, 2009

So Here We Are

I haven't written in a while again and thought I better put some thoughts down before you all leave and never come back to my little corner of the web:)

It has been an interesting, to say the least, couple of weeks since my last post. With all the uncertainty in the automotive sector, in which I work, their has been a lot of angst and nervousness and I am definitely not immune to any of it. I have several friends and acquaintances that have either lost their manufacturing job or are in the process of losing one, and plainly, it sucks!

Health wise, I believe I am doing quite well, I am down just under 75lbs now since my November 19th surgery and am feeling pretty darn good. I receive a lot compliments lately, many from people I never would have expected them from. This makes them not only welcome but gives me a sense of accomplishment. It is hard from one day to the next to really notice what I have done as I see myself in the mirror constantly and it feels real good when someone you hardly know makes a comment and notices.

For now, take care everyone, I'll try to post more often when I can.

Waymac

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hello Wayne

Not sure if I have ever commented on here before or not . I just had to drop by and say I just saw a picture of you with Megan on Stacey’s face book and all I can say is WOW you look great. You would never know we are neighbours, haven’t seen you in a while and both Tim and I notice a huge difference. Keep up the great work . You are doing awesome and should be very proud of yourself. Although we always knew that when you first told us of your decision to have your WLS it would be just a matter of time before you would start to receive comments such as this. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

Kim & Tim