Tuesday, January 6, 2009

6 Week Post Op Visit

Hey everyone,

I was at Barix this morning for my 6 week checkup and everything went really good... I can start eating more things, pretty much whatever I want and just not introduce to many new things at once.

Both Dr. Nunn and Rachel(Nutritionist) were really happy with my progress and said that I am ahead of the game, being that I have lost 25%(56lbs as of this writing) of my excess body weight in just 6 weeks.

It was a good visit, only about 45 minutes or so, but a very encouraging visit nonetheless.

My next appointment(3 month) isn't until the end of February but I have to get my bloodwork done for it, probably next week to make sure it is back from the lab and sent to Barix before the appointment. Sometimes our Canadian testing takes a little longer so the nurse suggested doing my bloodwork at least 4 weeks before the appointments to make sure I have it all.

1 comment:

gigigal said...

Good for you Wayne!! I am so encouraged by following your journey as you are just 8 weeks or so ahead of me and since I also have Dr. Nunn it gives me good info. about what to expect when, etc. Hope I do half as well as you - just 14 days, 4 hours and 15 minutes til my journey begins!
Blessings,
Gail